Service pl.egis.health is an information and education service for physicians, pharmacists and patients containing information about EGIS Polska Sp. z o.o. company.
EGIS Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, (02-146) 45D Komitet Obrony Robotników Street, fulfilling its obligations under applicable laws on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as RODO), wishes to provide you with information regarding the processing and protection of your personal data.
The administrator of personal data is EGIS Polska sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, (02-146), 45D Komitet Obrony Robotników Street, (hereinafter referred to as EGIS).
In the case of information for contractors, suppliers, partners and their employees/co-workers as well as representatives, the controller of personal data, in addition to EGIS, may also be EGIS Polska Dystrybucja Sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-146), 45D Komitetu Obrony Robotników Street (hereinafter referred to as EGIS Dystrybucja).
You may contact us regarding the protection of your personal data:, through one of the following communication channels:
1. by e-mail: email@example.com,
2. by telephone: (+48) 22 417 92 00,
3. by mail: 45D Komitet Obrony Robotników Street, 02-146 Warsaw,
4. by means of the contact form available at https://pl.egis.health/kontakt.
EGIS has appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact on all matters related to data protection. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of data
EGIS collects your personal information provided by you directly, as well as from other sources, such as publicly available databases on medical professionals, i.e. http://rejestr.nil.org.pl depending on the nature of your relationship with EGIS.
EGIS may collect the following categories of information:
- Your name;
- Contact information: mailing address, workplace address, telephone number, email address;
- Identification data: your Professional License number, PESEL number;
- Information related to your professional activities: name and address of the workplace and information about your education, specialties, position or functions;
- Information about the history of marketing activities undertaken by EGIS, including the history of meetings with EGIS representatives;
- Information on participation in events organized or supported by EGIS, including Congresses, Trainings;
- Information related to the implementation and settlement of activities performed by you for the benefit of EGIS, such as: bank account number, designation of the relevant Tax Office;
- Information about the nature and value of funds provided by EGIS to you;
- Information about your activities related to the use of programs and applications supported by EGIS;
Depending on the nature of the relationship, EGIS may process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. responding to your individual inquiries, related to EGIS products (as a legitimate interest) (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
2. providing educational and informational materials, related to medicinal products (as a legitimate interest) (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
3. holding meetings with EGIS Product Specialists (as a legitimate interest) (legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA),
4. reporting cases of adverse reactions, complaints, and conducting other pharmacovigilance activities (legal basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA in connection with the provisions of the Law of September 6, 2001. - Pharmaceutical Law),
5.. Performance of a contract or agreement (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA),
6. keeping a register of samples of medicinal products issued to you (legal basis Art. 6 (1) (c) RODO in connection with the provisions of the Act of September 6, 2001. - Pharmaceutical Law),
7. organization, adjudication and settlement of Contests, Quizzes conducted by EGIS, as well as for the purpose of transferring prizes to the winners of such events (as a legitimate interest), (legal basis art. 6(1)(f) RODO or art. 6(1)(c) RODO in connection with the provisions of the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994),
8. organization of your participation in Conferences, Trainings (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) RODO or and Article 6(1)(c) RODO for paid events or Article 6(1)(f) RODO for free events),
9. settlements related to EGIS' funding of activities undertaken by you (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) RODO),
10. disclosure of EGIS donations to you (legal basis Article 6(1)(a) RODO),
11. your use of EGIS programs and applications (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
12. analyzing your activities related to the use of EGIS programs and applications and browsing websites and services operated by EGIS (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
13. realization of the administrator's legitimate interests consisting of protecting the security of the services provided by EGIS; correspondence with you and providing you with information, in order to conduct analyses concerning your activity in the context of Egis products and services; investigation of possible claims (legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by EGIS may be:
1. Your consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO): We may process your personal data on the basis of your consent to data processing. In the case of data acquisition based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Depending on the channel of communication, EGIS will indicate how to withdraw the consent previously given; nevertheless, you may withdraw your consent at any time using the contact information indicated in this communication.
2 Fulfillment of EGIS' legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) RODO): In certain situations, EGIS is required by law to collect certain personal data, in particular for the purpose of fulfilling obligations related to financial and tax reporting, conducting pharmacovigilance, and maintaining a register of samples of medicinal products issued by EGIS.
3. Performance and settlement related to the contract with you (Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA): EGIS may process your personal data in connection with the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
4 Fulfillment of EGIS' legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) RODO): EGIS may process your personal data in order to pursue the legitimate interests of EGIS, insofar as they are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms.
In order to carry out the above activities, EGIS may use the services of other entities acting on behalf of and on behalf of EGIS - "EGIS Suppliers". For the purpose and to the extent necessary for the execution of your request, performance of the contract, provision of the service or investigation of possible claims, EGIS may disclose your personal data to other entities, such as hotels, carriers, organizers of events in which you participate, consulting companies, as well as EGIS Group entities [https://hu.egis.health/contact]. If your consent is obtained to disclose data on the value of benefits provided by EGIS to you, personal data in the form of: [name, surname, exact address of the main place of business, costs incurred in connection with the Events, remuneration for the provision of services ] may be disclosed by EGIS to an unlimited circle of recipients, by posting them on the publicly accessible EGIS website.
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
EGIS will keep the personal data obtained from you for the period resulting from your relationship with EGIS, as well as for the period specified by law and necessary to establish, assert or defend claims. EGIS may retain your personal data for the following periods:
- during the period until you revoke the consent you have given for data processing,
- in the case of data obtained in connection with pharmacovigilance, for a period of 10 years after the expiration of the marketing authorization, after which time the data will be deleted or anonymized,
- within a period of 5 years counting from the beginning of the year following the fiscal year in which the approval of the document containing the data took place, for financial and tax reporting purposes in case the data relate to such EGIS activities,
- for a period of 6 years from the last relationship with EGIS for the purposes of statistics and analysis as well as the establishment, investigation and protection of EGIS claims.
As a rule, the provision of personal data by you is voluntary (e.g. when personal data are processed in connection with answering a question or entering into a contract), but necessary for the execution of your request, provision of services or execution of a contract with EGIS. The provision of your personal data is mandatory when required by law (e.g. the provisions of the Act of September 6, 2001 - Pharmaceutical Law or the provisions of the Act of September 29, 1994 on Accounting). Such a situation occurs, for example, when EGIS provides you with free samples of medicinal products.
Your personal data will not be used for the purpose of making a decision that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects on you or similarly affects you materially.
Each data subject may at any time exercise the following rights:
(a) the right to access their personal data
(b) the right to rectify their personal data
(c) the right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data
d) the right to withdraw the consent previously given for the processing of his/her personal data, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent;
(e) the right to erasure of one's personal data
(f) the right to have one's personal data transferred
g) the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data
In order to exercise the above rights, you should contact EGIS. This can be done by directing a message with a request to exercise the right to the address of our headquarters (45D Komitet Obrony Robotników Street, 02-146) or electronically via email address: email@example.com.
A person who has submitted a request or demand for the processing of his or her personal data, in the exercise of his or her rights, may be asked by EGIS to answer a number of questions related to his or her personal data that will allow verification of his or her identity.
In addition, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of his/her personal data by EGIS to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "RODO") for the purpose of conducting and resolving the recruitment process on the basis of:
- 6(1)(c) of the RODO, i.e. the performance of obligations under the provisions of labor law Article 221 § 1 of the Labor Code (i.e. name(s) and surname, date of birth, indicated by you, contact details, education, professional qualifications, course of previous employment)
- 6(1)(a) of the RODO, i.e. on the basis of your consent - with regard to data beyond the scope specified in Article 221 § 1 of the Labor Code; and also when you have consented to the processing of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment)
If you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of participation in future recruitment, your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than for a period of 2 years. If you do not give such consent, your personal data will be deleted immediately after the end of the recruitment process for a given position.
The data provided will be shared only with subcontractors The data provided may be shared with EGIS Group entities [https://hu.egis.health/contact] to the extent necessary to carry out the recruitment process.
Provision of data within the scope specified by the Labor Code is necessary for the recruitment process. Provision of additional personal data is voluntary and requires your consent.
Scope of data.
EGIS collects your personal data provided by you for the purpose of fulfilling a statutory obligation and for further contact in case of adverse reaction reports, inquiries and complaints. The Pharmaceutical Law does not require the patient's personal data in order to make an effective adverse reaction report. Nevertheless, the patient's personal data may appear in the report - this is a decision of the reporter in each case. If the report comes from a non-medical professional, it may include the reporting person's data, such as name or contact information (e.g., the patient himself, a family member, a caregiver). An application from a medical professional will contain the personal information of the applicant.
All your personal data provided with the submission of an inquiry will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the data controller's obligation to monitor the safety of the use of medicinal products or responding to a product-related complaint or inquiry.
All personal data provided with your inquiry except your telephone number will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO in conjunction with the provisions of the Act of September 6, 2001. - Pharmaceutical Law.
The legal basis for the processing of your telephone number is the legitimate interest of the data controller in the need to ensure contact with the person making the request (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
Your data may be disclosed to entities within the administrator's group of companies [https://hu.egis.health/contact] and to entities that process personal data on behalf of the administrator such as IT service providers and document archiving service providers. Your personal data may be transferred to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in order to fulfill legal obligations under the Act of September 6, 2001. - Pharmaceutical Law.
Your personal data provided in the submitted request will be processed for the entire period of manufacture of the medicinal product to which the request relates, and after the manufacture of this product is completed for a period of 10 years from the expiration date of the last batch produced.
We would like to inform you that the controller of personal data of persons using the contact form located on https://pl.egis.health/kontakt is EGIS.
Your personal data provided in the contact form will be processed in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data in order to contact and respond to the submitted request in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) RODO, i.e., in order to realize the legitimate interests of EGIS consisting in maintaining contact with persons interested in EGIS activities.
Your personal data will be processed until we respond to your request submitted via the contact form.
The data provided will be shared only with subcontractors and authorized bodies under the provisions of law. The data provided may be shared with EGIS Group entities to the extent necessary to respond to your request.
Providing the data required in the form is voluntary, but necessary to respond to your request.
EGIS or EGIS Dystrybucja collects your personal data provided by you directly, as well as data obtained from the entity on whose behalf you are acting (such as your employer). Personal data collected by EGIS or EGIS Dystrybucja includes your name and other business contact information: mailing address, workplace name, workplace address, business phone number, email address, position held.
If you are the person appointed to execute the contract, we will process your personal data including: name, surname, position, business email address and telephone number. We obtained the indicated personal data from your employer, who is our contractor, supplier or partner.
If you are a person representing our contractor (e.g., a member of the board of directors), your provision of personal data is voluntary, however, necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Failure to provide data will prevent the conclusion and execution of the contract.
EGIS or EGIS Dystrybucja processes your personal data in order to:
- concluding, executing and performing the contract on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) RODO (in relation to contractors running a sole proprietorship) or Article 6(1)(f) RODO (in relation to persons appointed to execute the contract). In the latter case, the legitimate interest is the necessity of communication and ongoing cooperation in order to perform the contract;
- establishing, investigating or defending against claims, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO - the legitimate interest of providing the Administrator with legal protection.
In order to carry out the above activities, EGIS or EGIS Dystrybucja may use the services of other entities acting for and on behalf of EGIS or EGIS Dystrybucja. In certain situations, for the purpose and to the extent necessary to fulfill your request, perform the contract or provide the service, EGIS or EGIS Dystrybucja may disclose your personal data to other entities, such as, for example, hotels, carriers, event organizers, and EGIS Group entities [https://hu.egis.health/contact].
EGIS or EGIS Dystrybucja will keep the acquired personal data for the duration of the contract, as well as for the period specified by law and necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
EGIS has profiles on social networks such as:
and therefore processes the personal data of users who observe these portals.
Personal data of social network users is processed by EGIS in order to:
- to inform users about EGIS activities, including campaigns and events held, and to build a positive image of EGIS (Art. 6(1)(f) RODO, i.e. the legitimate interest of promoting EGIS activities);
- answering your questions (art. 6.1.f RODO i.e. legally justified interest consisting in communication with social network users).
Your personal data will be kept until you observe our social networks, and if you ask a question - for the time of answering, and then until the statute of limitations for claims.
Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for answering your question and observing EGIS social networks. If you do not observe (do not like) our fanpages, we will not process your personal data.
We would like to inform you that the recipients of your personal data may be social network operators who process your personal data independently of EGIS.
EGIS uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data secure, including securing personal data against unauthorized access, loss or destruction. To ensure the security of your personal data, EGIS has implemented appropriate personal, organizational, technical (IT) and physical safeguards.